I am too ambitious (or greedy, perhaps) in too many things. I thought i could finish my Masters and be graduate in a year of time, in fact, i was too ambitious that time. I thought i could publish in time, it still delays now, i was too ambitious that time too. Even now i also thought i could get that project approved by the authority easily, i was way too dreamy, because it is not the matter of whether the project will be approved, but because i leak too much "interesting" or "novel" ideas in that project, seem like someone going to steal the idea. Erm.. i am not too sure, we might just need to wait patiently anyway. I also way too ambitious want to get pregnant and be a mom when i am 26 years old. That's my life plan, but things ain't come out as smooth as i thought. After all, i am going to turn into 27, soon into 30. That was another example of being ambitious. Oh well, even now there is chance for myself to have a real leisure break, we are ambitious to conquer the New Zealand in 14 days! Check out the map below, that is our route.
Total distance for travel: 2559.3 km
Total traveling time: 36 hours 18 mins
Average road distance to travel per day: 182.8 km
This is totally MADNESS!

1 comment:
oh my..!
Post a Comment